The successful candidate would implement and deliver test automation solutions while working closely with business stakeholders, development teams and delivery and industry partners. The Senior Test Engineer will have strong influential and leadership skills as well as a proven track record of working with automation tools and technologies. The candidate will have a technical approach to problem solving and will be familiar with Agile environments working with Continuous Integration pipelines with a developer mindset. The successful candidate will be able to write, maintain and review test code, working alongside Developers and DevOps teams within a highly integrated environment. The Senior Test Engineer will provide support and guidance to test engineering teams with technical advice and assurance on test automation projects. The candidate will ensure best practices are used as well as exploiting new industry leading technologies in order to effectively deliver testing projects.
- 3-5 years working in Test Automation
- In depth Java coding and Java framework experience
- Ability to build comprehensive test automation frameworks from scratch
- Front-end automation tools such as Selenium web driver
- Experience with BDD Test Automation using Serenity and Junit
- Experience working with Cucumber and BDD frameworks
- Experience with API testing using tools such as Rest Assured
- Build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle
- CI/CD experience working with Git
- Degree qualified ideally within Computer Science
- ISTQB – Advanced Level Technical Tester
- BSC Agile Foundation Level
- ISQi Certified Agile Tester
Please note: the successful candidate would have to undertake SC clearance before joining.