The company prides themselves on the quality and care that they give their customers, with a company that is very customer driven. With the way that the world is developing, the retail marketing approach has shifted to becoming more eCommerce based, with consumers purchasing more online than going into the store. With the high demand for eCommerce marketing, the company is looking to develop their online team to deliver the quality service that they provided to their consumers in store to online.
The main idea of the role is to manage the online fashion area, ie. the website, which drives and maximises sales made on the website. You will be working alongside multiple teams, such as, your marketing and creative teams to drive the amount of traffic but also to challenge the online metrics, such as, visits. Alongside this, you will be monitoring and analysing performance marketing, overseeing how certain technique ie. campaigns, helps drive and deliver on product KPIs. Additionally, you will be working with senior teams, such as, the Head of Online Trading, to help produce strategies, to meet online trading and performance marketing targets and objectives.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 4-5 years’ experience in retail and eCommerce
- Experience in setting a divisional strategy for multiple channels
- Understanding of category trading and marketing
- Management and monitoring of KPIs in teams Understanding and analysing of online metrics ie. visits, conversion, AOV and slippage
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
- Great people management skills.