Quality Assurance Assistant (1 Position)
My client a successful food Production Company is seeking a QA Manager to oversee and all quality and safety compliance within a busy food manufacturing site located around Heathrow area.
Reporting to the site Technical Manager you will ensure all daily quality controls and audit functions are completed on site whilst adhering to BRC, customer and food standards.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills.
As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop, and lead and coach your team.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement on site.
- Oversee all Quality Assurance including Raw Material Quality Control and Factory QC operations.
- Manage site audits, GMP, system and trace ability.
- Manage complaint investigations and respond to customers as required.
- Review and develop all BRC, IFS and customer standards to identify, establish and develop departmental and customer KPIs.
- Maintain quality checks from raw material to finished goods, making recommendations where necessary.
- Document control management Skills and experience.
- Must have experience working in a QA Management role in food manufacturing.
- Degree in Food Science or relevant subject
- Food Safety and Hygiene Qualifications
- Experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, customer audits and QSM (Quality System Management)
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes, ‘results’ orientated -Strong communicator -Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Degree in food science or equivalent, Food Hygiene Level 3, HACCP Level 3 and IOSH understanding.