Qualified Pastry Chefs are in high demand and our clients are typically looking for CDP level, with at least 3 years of Hospitality and Catering industry experience at this level. Pastry Commis Chefs can also get in on the action if you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow. If you want flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay then keep reading!
In all cases, attitude is the most important thing to our clients. A positive frame of mind goes a long way when supporting a busy team in their time of need! Adaptability is the hallmark of a good temporary chef and never fails to keep that chef busy!
As a Pastry Chef you get:
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
- Amazing opportunity to progress your career
- Flexible shift patterns that suits you
- Friendly office staff to support you
Ideally, we need from you:
- 3-6 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards (if not, JMS Recruitment is happy to help you with that)
- Your own safety shoes (uniform is provided)