Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To control all the daily activities such as pick up times, flight coordinator log sheet, check sheets and delivery notes are checked and updated
- Responsible for cross communication amongst other departments for any changes in flights as required.
- Ensure on time delivery of the flights
- Coordinate the timing of the work flow together with TSU and food production.
- Responsible for dispatching meals on time,
- Ensure final checking of correct packing, by sealing trolleys prior to leaving site
- Ensure correct loading of trolleys onto truck
- Control truck after off loading (inbound flights), match amount of loaded and offloaded carts
- Prepare adequate handover to crew by submitting all paperwork (delivery notes) brief on menu changes, SPML’s requests, etc.
- Ensure correct shift handover and reporting procedures, food shortages
- Take pro active steps to ensure own skills and knowledge continue to improve in all aspects including technical and leadership.
Professional qualification and competences
- Clean driving licence.
- Basic Health and Safety / food safety.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good level of English, written and verbal
- Previous airside working experience
- Knowledge of aircrafts and galley loading
- Autonomous and independent
- Interest in team working
- Discreet and work with confidential issues
- Flexible to work various shifts / days/ tasks
- Interest in airline catering industry.
- Interest in airside or air transport
Training Plan(if needed) First 4 weeks
- Introduction to overall production of assembly and equipment loading procedures
- Review and explanation of cycle times, menu specifications, galleys, AC as per airline
- Assess competence and skills levels as per assigned tasks and duties
- Works under supervision of Assembly Manager
- Airside training under supervision of Assembly Manager ,works independently with team, in charge of designated responsibilities